High altitude essential oil. Known as the best in the world.
French Lavender essential oil (High altitude French Lavandula angustifolia) steam distilled 100% pure essential oil. Bottles of 1 oz have a dropper.
– A few drops on your pillow is known to help relaxation and improve sleep quality
– 5 to 12 drops in a warm bath used to help relaxation and soothe the skin.
– A few drops on cuts or burns helps heal minor wounds (this quality lavender essential oil was used by medics in the field during World War 1 in France as first aid for burns and cuts.)
It is known in folk medicine to speed up healing of the skin and avoids major scarring.
– 2 to 6 drops added to a carrier oil such as sweet almond oil for massage.
– A few drops on a cotton ball to refresh your linen drawers or closets
– A few drops on a cloth thrown into the dryer as a deodorizer and clothes freshener (does not stain)
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|